Tyto Alba Tyto Alba

Absolutely amazing man, really had me captured at about the 50 second mark. I really enjoyed this piece. Kinda felt like i was flying...anyways great song brother!!

Krupinkin - Epic Intro 2 Krupinkin - Epic Intro 2

Really enjoyed this jam man the piano is pretty killer!! all in all, great song brother.

Krupinkin responds:

Thank you!

Facing Fears - Quartz Facing Fears - Quartz

That's the quartz I like right there haha enjoyed that song right there...good work man!!

Moment To Shine (Inst.) Moment To Shine (Inst.)

hahaha you got me doing things i shouldnt be doing with this one!! loved every minute of it, this would def be nice with some lyrics on it....i enjoyed this for sure!

Stavier responds:

Lolz, thanx mayne, I'm pretty sure my cuzin chris is gonna go oldskool/ham on this one! :D

Beautiful Life (Inst.) Beautiful Life (Inst.)

Man all for you and now this one!.....you got to be kidding me!! haha its nice to finally find a hip hop artist who can put your mind at ease even when it feels like shit aint goin your way. i really like your music and thats real. i would of never heard your greatness if i didnt come on here a few days ago just wanderin around.....its a pleasure hearing your music cause right now you inspired me to make a few of what i would say songs but nothing compared to yours damn. def my fav artist man cant wait to hear more!!!

Stavier responds:

Yeah mayne, I base all my songs on emotions, and this one was basically a more of a venting moment kind of thing. I really appreciate the kind words, maybe we can do a collab sometime and I'll have to check out some of your stuff :D Thanx for the review!!!

All For You (Inst.) All For You (Inst.)

this song is nasty as hell man definitly got me relaxed and nodn faved for sure

Stavier responds:

Haaa, thanx mayne glad to hear you liked it :D

among the souls among the souls

SWeeTT

i dont know why but i can't stop listenin to this song it's just so sick to me lol good song. sweet is the correct term here lol all i can say is that this is better than most songs i've heard so keep it up.

snayk responds:

Thanks a lot!

LightMagic LightMagic

This is just...

IDK i would probably say this is annoying but the way you did this song is just sick nice tune to it.

eXite responds: